- [BREAKING] Petition to revoke the visa of and deport Justin BieberPosted 2 years ago
- The Biebs Fallout ContinuesPosted 2 years ago
- BREAKING – Justin Bieber MugshotPosted 2 years ago
- Fresh video surfaces of Rob Ford allegedly drunk in TorontoPosted 2 years ago
- Ben Affleck Is The New BatmanPosted 2 years ago
- Click Here To Like Us On Facebook
- Follow Us On Twitter, @PopFocal
CNN Awkwardly Loved The Carnival Triumph “Tragedy”
A nation mourns this morning as the tragedy that was the Carnival Triumph has finally ended. After almost a week of passengers enduring conditions not seen since the likes of Woodstock ’94, the boat finally docked in Mobile, Alabama putting an end to the epic ordeal. CNN was there to gleefully capture every moment.
Conditions quickly deteriorated after an engine room fire leading to such travesties as waiting a really long time to eat lobster and peeing in the shower. CNN covered the event with wall-to-wall coverage at one point comparing the event to Hurricane Katrina.