- [BREAKING] Petition to revoke the visa of and deport Justin BieberPosted 3 years ago
- The Biebs Fallout ContinuesPosted 3 years ago
- BREAKING – Justin Bieber MugshotPosted 3 years ago
- Fresh video surfaces of Rob Ford allegedly drunk in TorontoPosted 3 years ago
- Ben Affleck Is The New BatmanPosted 3 years ago
- Click Here To Like Us On Facebook
- Follow Us On Twitter, @PopFocal
Bust Out Your Denim Vest: Guns N’ Roses is performing at Gov Ball
If you thought your chance to be serenaded by Axl Rose went out the door with, well, him missing Guns N’ Roses induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame… you’re dead wrong! Rose and the other people he plays with now that I don’t know because they aren’t Slash, will be performing at this year’s Governor’s Ball.
That’s right. It was announced today that Guns N’ Roses will be the third and final headliner for the summer show on Randall’s Island in NYC. The band’s name was previously blacked out on the Ball’s website where Kanye West and Kings of Leon have already been for a couple of weeks.
This is shaping up to be one seriously amazing bash. All sarcasm aside about Rose, (because really that’s why we love him) Gov Ball has quite the group of talent attending this year which can only shape up to be a crazy party of mixed company. EDM dance kids next to bandana’d classic rockers? Count me in. Count me in a hundred times.