- Ben Affleck Is The New BatmanPosted 106 days ago
- Homer Meet Peter And BenderPosted 129 days ago
- SDCC 13: Batman/Superman Movie OfficialPosted 139 days ago
- SDCC 13: Sentinels Of Future PastPosted 141 days ago
- Is The X-Force Is Coming?Posted 147 days ago
- Click Here To Like Us On Facebook
- Follow Us On Twitter, @PopFocal
What Did We Learn: First Week of 2013 In Review
By Pop Focal Team on January 4, 2013
The first week of 2013 is already over! This week we took a look back at 2012 and looked ahead at 2013.
- We found out why Food Network’s Guy Fieri was the biggest douche of the year.
- We learned Rachel Dratch was originally set to start in 30 Rock and saw what it would have looked like.
- We took a look at this weekend’s NFL Wildcard games.
- We learned JJ Abrams made a fan’s dying wish come true.
- We learned Jamie Kennedy and other people from the ’90s are still alive, still suck at entertainment.
- We learned just because one girl made over $100k on her virginity doesn’t mean any girl can.