- [BREAKING] Petition to revoke the visa of and deport Justin BieberPosted 2 years ago
- The Biebs Fallout ContinuesPosted 2 years ago
- BREAKING – Justin Bieber MugshotPosted 2 years ago
- Fresh video surfaces of Rob Ford allegedly drunk in TorontoPosted 2 years ago
- Ben Affleck Is The New BatmanPosted 3 years ago
- Click Here To Like Us On Facebook
- Follow Us On Twitter, @PopFocal
France’s Most Popular Actor Now Russian
Gerard Depardieu hates taxes. How do we expect him to live on the royalties of My Father The Hero when his country keeps raising taxes? Well, enough was enough for the 64-year old actor. Like Police Academy did before him, he’s moved to Russia. USA Today reports:
Depardieu, who was nominated for an Academy Award for his role as Cyrano de Bergerac in the 1990 film by the same name, is upset by French President Francois Hollande’s attempt to raise wealth taxes on the mega-rich to 75%. Russia, by contrast, has a flat income tax of 13%.
You know when someone complains about the country and you respond, “Well if you don’t like it, move to Canada”? Well, in France they say, “Well if you don’t like it, move to Russia” (or more properly, “Eh bien, si vous ne l’aimez pas, passez à la Russie!”).LOT-923
Russian President Vladimir Putin must have been a huge fan of the movie Bogus because he personally signed the order.
(Photo: Georges Biard)